AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Walmart Store Card Approval Low SL

Congrats! $150 to 10k in 2 yearsSmiley Wink. Grows like wildfireSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to hear that everyone is getting CLI's easily with this card. Still waiting it's arrival then will activate it and get on the online chat to ask for an increase. I will use it for very very small purchases until I get a CL that is more reasonable for util reasons. Smiley Happy Hoping for it to arrive this week!

Message 12 of 20
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

I'd like to have this card just because my dad shops there frequently as I do and I could add him as an AU and it would be easier than him writing his check (yeah he still does that). But if I'm not mistaken this is a Synchrony card, right? I burned them four years ago, but have since paid Portfolio Recovery off in full. So I would assume I'm still blacklisted. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Both the  Sams & Walmart cards start low but first cli can be almost instant. DW got her sams card several years ago with a $750 limit before the first statement they raised it to $1750.  It sat there a while until  we requested a cli taking it to $6500 and now its at $10K

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got mine 2 months ago same day as Amazon. Both $700sl Waited 1 month and hit luv button on both. Denied... Called recon for walmart asked for $2500 they gave it. Did same for Amazon but asked for $4000... They gave it... When should I ask again?

-update: went on chat and asked walmart for $4000 they said ok. Asked Amazon for $6000 they also said yes. Sure am feeling the Sync love.

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

This card is easily one of the quickest to grow cards I've had as far as CLI. I've had mine less than a year and have gone from $1,100 to $3,500 in about 10 months. So just be patient and I think you'll find it is a nice card that grows with you :-)

Message 16 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sandman771 whats your current TU fico8? I dont think Synchrony's bl is as long as Chase or Amex or Citi. Remember they often give high apr so they want people to use their cardd. You might give it a trySmiley Wink
Message 17 of 20
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Right now it is only a 544, so I'm sticking in the garden until next week when I try to CLI my NFCU card and pick up a second one if they'll have me. Luckily with NFCu they care more about DTI and mine is almost nothing, so that is good for me. I think it is around 12% total. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also just got approved for one, with a low CL.  Hoping to raise it fairly quickly!

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got denied, and it really hurt because it was a HP and i shop there so often. Smiley Sad

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.