Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Store Card CLI SUCCESS!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart Store Card CLI SUCCESS!!

Just wanted to share my success. Originally at $150 (I know, AWFUL). Asked for 5k and was countered to $3500. I gladly accepted. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Store Card CLI SUCCESS!!

That's awesome!! Congrats!!!

Message 2 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the nice Walmart Card increase!

Happy Shopping!

Message 3 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im with you my friend, i started with the same $150 but with time it grows well. Enjoy your increaseSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 11
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice increase!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you on a very nice increase!  You can enjoy your card a whole lot more now!! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just wanted to share my success. Originally at $150 (I know, AWFUL). Asked for 5k and was countered to $3500. I gladly accepted. 

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Robot tongueSmiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everybody! I thought I'd be stuck at $150 forever. If it helps, I was denied same day via the luv button and only got the increase via chat. Also, are Mastercard upgrades just random? I have't seen any posts about a certain limit.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long did you have your card before you requested the increase?

Message 9 of 11
greent
Frequent Contributor

Nice increase! They denied my CLI request about two days ago. Not enough usage they said. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.