cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Store Card CLI SUCCESS!!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Member

Walmart Store Card CLI SUCCESS!!

Just wanted to share my success. Originally at $150 (I know, AWFUL). Asked for 5k and was countered to $3500. I gladly accepted. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart Store Card CLI SUCCESS!!

That's awesome!! Congrats!!!

Message 2 of 11
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congratulations on the nice Walmart Card increase!

Happy Shopping!

Message 3 of 11
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Im with you my friend, i started with the same $150 but with time it grows well. Enjoy your increaseSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 11
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Nice increase!!

Total Credit: $240,100Credit Utilization: 1%AAoA: 5 years, 7 monthsInstallments: Car Lease, Marcus LoanNegatives: 0

LOWES-35k | BOA-32.5k | AMEX-30k | DISC-27.1k | ALLIANT-25k | NFCU-25k | BARC-15k | BBUY-12k | CHASE-10k | WAL-10k | CITI-9.7k | PENFED-9.7k

Message 5 of 11
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you on a very nice increase!  You can enjoy your card a whole lot more now!! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@OnMyWayToRebuild wrote:

Just wanted to share my success. Originally at $150 (I know, AWFUL). Asked for 5k and was countered to $3500. I gladly accepted. 

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Robot tongueSmiley Very Happy

Smiley Happy (BANK OF AMERiCA CA$H REWARD$ ViSA SiGNATURE) (CHASE AMAZON ViSA SiGNATURE) (CAPiTAL ONE QUiCKSiLVER ViSA SiGNATURE) (CiTi DOUBLE CA$H WORLD MASTERCARD) (BARCLAYCARD UPROMiSE WORLD MASTERCARD) (SYNCHRONY MARVEL MASTERCARD) (AMERiCAN EXPRESS BLUE CA$H EVERYDAY) (DiSCOVER iT NHL)
Message 7 of 11
Highlighted
Established Member

Thanks everybody! I thought I'd be stuck at $150 forever. If it helps, I was denied same day via the luv button and only got the increase via chat. Also, are Mastercard upgrades just random? I have't seen any posts about a certain limit.

Message 8 of 11
Highlighted
New Visitor

How long did you have your card before you requested the increase?

Message 9 of 11
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Nice increase! They denied my CLI request about two days ago. Not enough usage they said. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.