Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Store Card approved, will have to update later on SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart Store Card approved, will have to update later on SL

So I pulled the trigger on that prequalification letter I got from Synchrony on Wednesday for the Walmart Store Card. I actually applied an hour or so ago by iPhone, and I was instantly approved (HP from TU)...but I don't know yet how much my SL is. I'm going to have to wait until I get home and log into my Walmart account so I know how much I was approved for. *rolls eyes* That being said, I'm on a roll today; I got my first (auto) CLI of $500 on my Discover It overnight, took a chance with the "luv" button earlier this morning and got another $300.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart Store Card approved, will have to update later on SL

@Anonymous wrote:

So I pulled the trigger on that prequalification letter I got from Synchrony on Wednesday for the Walmart Store Card. I actually applied an hour or so ago by iPhone, and I was instantly approved (HP from TU)...but I don't know yet how much my SL is. I'm going to have to wait until I get home and log into my Walmart account so I know how much I was approved for. *rolls eyes* That being said, I'm on a roll today; I got my first (auto) CLI of $500 on my Discover It overnight, took a chance with the "luv" button earlier this morning and got another $300.

Congrats!!!

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

2017-06-10 12.22.58.png

(EDIT 6/11: Better screenshot of the approval screen.)

Fortunately, I remembered to keep the Safari tab with the approval screen up on my iPhone, so I just got this screenshot (I always try to keep documented proof of my card approvals). As you can see, for some reason they didn't say how much the SL is, but I'll be getting the physical card within 7 to 10 days. I guess Walmart, unlike Amazon or Overstock, doesn't load their store card into a customer's account profile immediately on approval (maybe because there's actually a physical card to be used in the brick-and-mortar stores?), so I guess I'll just have to do that when it comes in.

Message 3 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go Joe Smiley Happy

One more off your checklist and you know the game. Regardless of sl, this puppy will grow. EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 16
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats to you , my fiancé got an approval for WM with an offer they sent in mail also a few mths back , it didn't show him the SL or anything either , it was 500 CL when he got the card in the mail
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet. Don't worry about the SL. I starred  at  $200. 9 months later $10k.  I quit asking last year.  Enjoy your good value products. 🎊🎉🍾🐬🎈

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats,enjoy your walmart store card

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!! Smiley Happy. I started off with them at $500 6 months in bumped up to 1000. 

Message 8 of 16
GSP_1
Valued Member

Congrasts. I started with $150 SL a yer ago and it's at $5,000 now. It will grow big.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It'd be nice to have a little more than $150 or $200 as a SL Smiley Wink but I'll take whatever they give me, I'm not fussy.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.