Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart & Amazon Prime

tag
jjbryant3
New Contributor

Walmart & Amazon Prime

okay well i decided heck with it and applied with walmart, instant 1,400 approval. Called the backdoor and asked for 4k he said not at this time but feel free to call back with another request anytime. He was very nice about it.

So then i applied for Amazon, instant approval for 1,200 and upgraded to the prime which i didn't know there was a different version. Called the back door number and wasn't so greedy, asked for 2k and got it. Should i call wally back and ask for 2k or 2.5? I wanted both of those cards in my file i will definatly make use of them both!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart & Amazon Prime

what were your scores?

Message 2 of 6
jjbryant3
New Contributor

EQ 615 TU 660 EXP 652 fico8 model

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jjbryant3 wrote:

okay well i decided heck with it and applied with walmart, instant 1,400 approval. Called the backdoor and asked for 4k he said not at this time but feel free to call back with another request anytime. He was very nice about it.

So then i applied for Amazon, instant approval for 1,200 and upgraded to the prime which i didn't know there was a different version. Called the back door number and wasn't so greedy, asked for 2k and got it. Should i call wally back and ask for 2k or 2.5? I wanted both of those cards in my file i will definatly make use of them both!

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
jjbryant3
New Contributor

school shopping today, was at JC Penny they offered about 50% off if approved for a card, why not? Approved for 600.00 a tad low but i dont care i will hold onto that one for awile anyway. Also it was a soft pull. I also got an alert of myfico 44 point jump on EQ so now my scores for model 8 fico are EQ 659 TU 660 EXP 652. i have added 4k in credit using about 360 of it so i would guess i will get a bump there when they report perhaps. 

Message 5 of 6
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.