Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart and Amazon CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart and Amazon CLI!

Called robo lady for both requests. First was Walmart asked for 5k from $500. Instant approval which means I left money on the table. Called Amazon robo lady asked for 10k from $400. “We can’t accommodate your request. You will get a letter in the mail in 7-10 business days. You do however qualify for an increase to $6,000.”
Both cards were opened on October 3rd 2017. TU Fico 8: 678. Lots of new accounts and inquiries. No late payments and no derogatory entries.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart and Amazon CLI!

No data points to share?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like Synchrony CLIs are age of account based rather than usage based. I only used the Walmart card once and Amazon 4 times and paid in full before statement cut.
Message 3 of 5
bearsfan34
Regular Contributor

What's this Robo Lady?

Starting Score: EX 631 EQ 629 TU 646 1/18
Current Score: __
Goal Score: 710

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Called robo lady for both requests. First was Walmart asked for 5k from $500. Instant approval which means I left money on the table. Called Amazon robo lady asked for 10k from $400. “We can’t accommodate your request. You will get a letter in the mail in 7-10 business days. You do however qualify for an increase to $6,000.”
Both cards were opened on October 3rd 2017. TU Fico 8: 678. Lots of new accounts and inquiries. No late payments and no derogatory entries.

Robo Lady?!? Big congrats though!!!!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.