Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart and Care Credit CLI!

tag
aircobra
Regular Contributor

Walmart and Care Credit CLI!

4th statement is going to to cut next week, so I figured I would try to request a CLI. I had the measily $200 SL, so I only asked for a $300 increase not expecting to even get that. Got auto approved and now I have a $500 CL. Tried to request again to get it to $1000 but was denied. I assume it was because I just got an increase? Kinda surprised because I didn't think this would grow much. Anyone know if I have to wait a few months to request another?

And for the Lol's I just requested a CLI on my Care Credit and they gave me $1500. I feel like I should have asked for more from Walmart!!

Edit: Requested $3000 more from Care Credit and got it. Sadly I couldn't get anything more on Walmart (not even another $100 lol). Oh well, I call this a successful night since I use my Walmart card a bit and that $200 SL was an eyesore.

Currently rebuilding:
1/18 -
7/19 -

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart and Care Credit CLI!

Congrats on your CLIs! Give it some time, it will grow! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increases! I always feel that way when I get my requested CLI ....did I leave some on the table hahahaha But an increase is a plus regardless!

tenor.gif

Message 3 of 6
aircobra
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your increases! I always feel that way when I get my requested CLI ....did I leave some on the table hahahaha But an increase is a plus regardless!

tenor.gif

Lol right? I was like, better try requesting more just in case. Also got my mom's Care Credit up to $5600.

Currently rebuilding:
1/18 -
7/19 -

Message 4 of 6
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on those increases!

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats. It will grow. You are on the cusp of big increases as Sync loves 680+ for 5-6k limits. Mine started at $150 , now 15kSmiley Wink Eyesores? Lol i got a $300 PP amongst all my 2k+ cardsSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.