cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart approved! (Pretty sure I got the Mastercard version, I think...)

tag
Royalbacon
Frequent Contributor

Walmart approved! (Pretty sure I got the Mastercard version, I think...)

$2300 approved! WAHOOOOO! Shows the mastercard one and the temporary card added to my account it shows the orange mastercard as well. Thats amazing because I needed a mastercard, got a Discover and Amex and about 50 billion Visa Cards, yet no Mastercard.

I believe Synchrony pulls Transunion? Anyways got 15 inquiries on Transunion (Walmart will be my 16th) 11 of those are within the past 6 months, and my score is high 690s/low 700s according to the last fico scores I received from Amex, Discover and DCU (Digital Federal Credit Union) and have 9% utilization.

Much better then the stingy $500 limit with Target that I have.

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filed-September 2020 Discharged-December 2020
Kohl's Credit Card $3000 Limit (Opened October 2016) Survived Bankruptcy for whatever reason
Closed Capital One Venture One $3000 Limit (Opened December 2020, Closed by me September 2022 since I wanted the SavorOne and couldn't product change to it)
Capital One Auto Loan (Opened March 2021)
Capital One Cabela's $5000 Limit (Opened December 2021)
America First Credit Union Visa $1000 Limit (Opened December 2021)
Capital One SavorOne $5000 Limit (Opened September 2022)
Sam's Club Mastercard Synchrony Bank $2500 Limit (Opened March 30 2023) (Burned Synchrony in my CH7 BK, One card with a $745 balance)
Idaho Central Credit Union ICCU Visa $10,000 Limit (Opened April 2023)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart approved! (Pretty sure I got the Mastercard version, I think...)

Congrats on this item.I can't seem to crack the Synchro banks. Been denied twice this year. They represent so many companies. Not trying to apply for a while. I am in the low 600's .
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blackswizz750 wrote:
Congrats on this item.I can't seem to crack the Synchro banks. Been denied twice this year. They represent so many companies. Not trying to apply for a while. I am in the low 600's .

I just checked their website. It's amazing how many different businesses they work with!

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome approval! At least you dont start with the store card and have to try to upgrade or reapply, you got it 1st shot, niceSmiley Happy enjoy Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.