Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart increase

Hey guys, I'm back again. 3 times in 1 month. My last 2 post were about getting approved for target and Kohl's, just give minutes ago I checked my Walmart card and decided to request an increase. I have done this several times in the last few months and always got denied. Today when I went to the request increase page, it also asked me how much I wanted to be increased to. It has never done that before. I had a $400 dollar limit, that was my original starting limit. I requested $1000 dollars and was instantly approved. The message said congratulations we are pleased to inform you that your new credit limit of $1000 is available immediately. ... My luck is turning guys... It's amazing, I have 33 inquiries , 0 collections, and scores are balancing around 611 . I have 86 percent utilization{I know horrible} .... This sight has helped me so much.
13 REPLIES 13
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart increase

Congrats on cli m8

Message 2 of 14
peghede
Valued Contributor

With holidays around the corner most of creditors they hand out cli (some they even do auto cli) some you have to ask for it, ,i will say November ,December is when you should hit them really hard for cli for the whole year.

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ohhhh my God guys,, I hit that luv bottom again just a couple hours after my first increase and this time asked for 2000 dollars... It was approved instantly...I immediately hit the request button again and this time I asked for 6 thousand..I got a message saying we are unable to approve your request for 6k however we have increased your limit to 3500 dollars..I'm on cloud nine,,, wow. Now it's my highest limit card... That's crazy I wished i could show a screen shot. It feels great this is going to lower my utilization tremendously.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just hit it 2 more times, it has to be the holidays cause they approved an increase 3 times in a matter of hours, for a total of 3.5k increase.
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called yesterday to ask for an increase for Black Friday and got told nooooope. Still $200. 🙁

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went to the website and used the button for mine, it normally goes straight to the 7 to 10 day message but last night, instead it asked me how much I wanted to be increased to and approved me instantly for 3.5k from 400. keep hitting that button. Hopefully it works out for you.
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent news... C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@halfbloodprince  Please don't make me come out this garden for some holiday luv. LOL!  3 CLIs in a matter of hours? That is AWESOME! Congrats!!  

Message 9 of 14
ngoaa
New Contributor

Unbelievable... you need to go buy lottery RIGHT NOW

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.