Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart is crazy!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart is crazy!

Just had my 3rd statement cut and after reading a few threads decided to ask for a CLI on my $900 CL so I entered 2.5k thinking they'd counter with 2k but instantly it was approved!

Testing my luck a bit further I asked for 4k it came back instantly approved too!!!

Wow $900 to 4k in just minutes after my 3rd statement Smiley Happy

FICO 669
Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart is crazy!

New Credit Limit Confirmation:

We are pleased to inform you that, effective immediately, your credit limit has been increased to the following:

Credit Limit: $4000
Message 2 of 50
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

You're surprised?  You didn't read enough of them to tell you to hit them up for $25K and let them counter.  You'd be surprised if you saw it actually approve you for $15K 3 months into the the relationship wouldn't you?

Message 3 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Austinguy907 - After your comment I went on again and made a 3rd request for 10k they countered at 6k Smiley Happy

Wow from $900 to 6k with only a 3 month relationship that's just crazy to me!!!

I've requested a CLI on Kohls and Victoria's Secret both declined because it hasn't been 6 months yet both are stuck at $300.
Message 4 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Confirmation:

We are pleased to inform you that, effective immediately, your credit limit has been increased to the following:

Credit Limit: $6000
Message 5 of 50
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Always aim high Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still think Walmart is crazy haha my FICO is only 669 and I've made only 3-4 purchases which I PIF before they could charge any interest.

**bleep** imagine once I hit 700 I bet they'll CLI me to 10k 😂😂😂

I definitely think Walmart is crazy...do they make the decision to approve or does Synchrony?
Message 7 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dam n (minus the space) got bleeped out? Lol okay
Message 8 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the cli. 6k is nothing to frown on at all

Message 9 of 50
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

That's the way Synchrony goes! Congrats!!

What is your current TU FICO? And yep, $10k is your next step!
NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 10 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.