Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart is crazy!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart is crazy!

I think synchrony is pretty cool. I got all of my credit account cli with them. Walmart from 1,100 to 2,000. Amazon stored card 700 to 1400. Chevrontexaco gas card 500 to 1500. Kohls from 300 to 1,500.
Message 41 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Matt, I think I will take your advice, I just got my foot in the door with them and I don't want to push it. To be honest, I was surprised I got back in. I was on a GE credit account that went to my ex-husband in a divorce 8 years ago, and he didn't pay any of the credit cards he was ordered to pay, and trashed both of our credit. After I was approved for Walmart, I also applied for Amazon Store Card and the Paypal Mastercard, I got all three in the same night. So, I think I will lay low for now, pay my balance in full and give it some time.
Message 42 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good idea, sorry your Credit was trashed that happened to my Dad he spent years rebuilding.

But I think patience pays.
Message 43 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you - it does take years to rebuild, but this is common in divorce Smiley Sad I agree patience is key!
Message 44 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I think synchrony is pretty cool. I got all of my credit account cli with them. Walmart from 1,100 to 2,000. Amazon stored card 700 to 1400. Chevrontexaco gas card 500 to 1500. Kohls from 300 to 1,500.

Kohls is actually issued by Capital One, in case you were curious.

Message 45 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love my wally card. Request increase via luv button today but denied!!! 1 hour later (same day), I call credit solution request for $5000 and APRROVED! Im so happy! $1500---->> $5000, with balance $650 on the card. not PIF. my TU679 and EX706

Message 46 of 50
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well done alohawinnSmiley Happy. As you get closer to 700 TU, 10K is right around the cornerSmiley Happy
Message 47 of 50
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Synchrony approved me for an $800 Amazon Prime Store Card two years ago.

My FICO scores have only went up and they won't increase my limit and flat out deny me for a Walmart card Smiley Very Happy

I shop at Target, but just find it odd that the better I do with my credit, the less I seem to get.

Congrats on that awesome CLI!

Hopefully I'll get a creditor like that one day 🙏 Smiley Happy
Message 48 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really 10k on Walmart?Smiley Happy I will working on it then for my TU score to hit 700. Seem so slow for TU score to go up because I have late 30, 60 (3 accounts) from about almost 3 years ago due BK7 (DC July 14, 2014). Thank god my BK only showing on EQ which is my lowest score 666 with 16 negative accounts Smiley Sad

on the other hands, my EX sky rocket 724 reporting as today. Clean, very clean report. I love EX so much, because high score on EX and clean report: I also just approved Blispay Visa $5000 2 weeks ago and Amex ED last week with Low SL $1,400 only. Yes IIB Amex SPG and Delta total about 8k - 9K. I'm so happy back with Amex with only 3 years post BK, not even 3 years yet.

Message 49 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the CLI! So inspiring!
Message 50 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.