Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart luv button

tag
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart luv button

It is any button such that pressing it will initiate a request for a credit limit increase. There are lots of them....Discover has a luv button too.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 31 of 34
myjourney
Super Contributor

@john08135i wrote:

Whats the LUV button? This only for GEcards?

The tab that says request credit limit increase 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 32 of 34
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

That was a crappy game for us Cowboys fans. Sean Lee and Durant are out for 3-4 weeks each.

Indeed it was Swap Smiley Sad    

Message 33 of 34
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

For the first time ever, I was approved for a cli by hitting the luv button at Wal Mart Financial services. I went from 1600 to 2400. I am happy. I have hit the luv button like 35 times and been rejected 34..lol. Similar results when I call, except maybe 3 times they hooked it up. Either way, I'm happy...Persistence breaks resistance.

I love the last line.  Congrats on your CLI!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.