Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wasted a soft inquiry for $500 bucks

tag
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Re: Wasted a soft inquiry for $500 bucks

GE seems to e pretty Awesome when you call into U/W, Ill bet you could call in and explain what happened and they will use the same SP and probaly increase to what you originally wanted. worth a shot anyways IMO

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 24
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I think they'd been less likely to increase me again so soon even tho it was an honest mistake...that and I have yet to have any account activity. Account is two months old already. Lol.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 22 of 24
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Lol same here with my Hhgregg card. I returned the initial purchase and haven't used it since haba

Btw, call back and they may be able to increase you.. you very much have a higher increase guaranteed.
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 23 of 24
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Little update here to close out my thread..I requested this increase YESTERDAY...and the new limit is ALREADY reporting on my TU report today! Holy cow! GE is fast!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.