Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way over 5/24 Chase Sapphire Reserve

tag
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

Re: Way over 5/24 Chase Sapphire Reserve

Dang!! LOL! Can’t believe you chicken out, but makes total sense waiting for that PL to report paid.
I’m curious if you’ve considered or thought about getting the CSP first and then deciding if the PC to the CSR is fit for you after 6-12 mos?

P.S: I think we’ve officially hacked Hesco’s post! Haha!
Current: Gardening...

FICO 8: EX:TU:EQ:

As of Aug 2020. Total CL: $46,600; Goal: $50,000
Message 51 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol it’s all good. I’ve been busy with the baby you don’t realized how much a little monster can eat and sleep and poop lol. I told my wife I’ve never been scared of a 5 1/2 lb person especially when he’s hungry geesh!! Lol

Anyways, I am a bad influencer so I’ll keep my thoughts to myself, lol. I’m inpatient and I’m actually going to go to a different Chase next week to see if I can app for the Freedom for the 0% BT and 0% BT fee. I’ve used up almost 7k in 1 month and I’m waiting for the statement to cut so I can pay it off as well. But I’m going to see if I can with a balance to see if it influences anything or if Chase going to flag me lol.
Message 52 of 57
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Lol it’s all good. I’ve been busy with the baby you don’t realized how much a little monster can eat and sleep and poop lol. I told my wife I’ve never been scared of a 5 1/2 lb person especially when he’s hungry geesh!! Lol

Anyways, I am a bad influencer so I’ll keep my thoughts to myself, lol. I’m inpatient and I’m actually going to go to a different Chase next week to see if I can app for the Freedom for the 0% BT and 0% BT fee. I’ve used up almost 7k in 1 month and I’m waiting for the statement to cut so I can pay it off as well. But I’m going to see if I can with a balance to see if it influences anything or if Chase going to flag me lol.

Congrats on the "little monster".

I would wait to apply for a Freedom until you pay the CSR off, but even then I would wait a few months to avoid the risk of an AA.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 53 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrPSS wrote:
Dang!! LOL! Can’t believe you chicken out, but makes total sense waiting for that PL to report paid.
I’m curious if you’ve considered or thought about getting the CSP first and then deciding if the PC to the CSR is fit for you after 6-12 mos?

P.S: I think we’ve officially hacked Hesco’s post! Haha!

I'm in no rush. Right now I have way more credit available than I can possibly use so I'm prepared to wait until the odds of approval are definitely in my favor.  I did think about the CSP but I travel internationally several times a year so I'd like a dedicated travel card as opposed to a general spend card....I have plenty of those.

Message 54 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats.

Message 55 of 57
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on approval and monster SL !!!!

Chase must love your profile even though your 22/24 and you still got approved  or must be the relationship with Chase bank

Haha, yes definitely. CHASE hates me. Never got any CLI on any of my cards in last 6 years lol though i am a long time bank account customer. 

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 56 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hesco0

I can finally update this thread. I waited until I was confident that recent, unexpired in-branch pre-approvals were available and I was approved for the CSR on 12/8/18.

Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.