Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WayFair and Walmart approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WayFair and Walmart approvals

I've been wanting a new swivel recliner, my old one feel apart last year. I found one on Wayfair and then I found out they have a link to see if you prequalify and I did. So I pulled the trigger and they gave me a 500 dollar limit, which was perfect as the total came to 497 and I took the 6 months interest free, so huge win there.

I then saw a post about a Walmart approval and said, why not. The gave me a 200 limit but others stated that card should grow quickly and I do grocery shop there at least once a week. Now that I have these approvals and my car refinanced it truly is time to garden. No new cards until 2020.

BTW, WayFair only pulled my Equifax report and it seems only Walmart pulled Experian.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Re: WayFair and Walmart approvals

Congratulations on your approval!

March 2024: Experian 762; Equifax 767; Transunion 769

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 04/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (2) Trans: (1) Equif: (1)

Message 2 of 8
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and new chair Smiley Happy!  

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both approvals !!!

Message 4 of 8
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 8
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals!!👏👏👏

👍

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 6 of 8
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations! I'd try for a CLI on the Walmart card after three statements. 😊

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will keep that in mind, thanks.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.