Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair Approval SCT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wayfair Approval SCT

We're in the process of buying a house and there's some updates we want to make before we move in.  Quite a few things that I like are on Wayfair so I figured I'd do the SCT and see what I could get approved for.  They approved me for $3500 with no HP!  I'm not typically a store card person (I have Amazon and that's about it) but the financing on larger purchases is nice with Wayfair.  

FICO scores around 660-690 for all three bureaus.  Ch13 BKR discharged 4/17.  No other baddies on account.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wayfair Approval SCT

Congratulations!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

We're in the process of buying a house and there's some updates we want to make before we move in.  Quite a few things that I like are on Wayfair so I figured I'd do the SCT and see what I could get approved for.  They approved me for $3500 with no HP!  I'm not typically a store card person (I have Amazon and that's about it) but the financing on larger purchases is nice with Wayfair.  

FICO scores around 660-690 for all three bureaus.  Ch13 BKR discharged 4/17.  No other baddies on account.

Congrats but just be careful, adding a new tradeline during the homebuying process can change your dti and throw a wrench in the process and change everything. I would inform your LO as soon as possible to make sure everything will be okay. Good luck with your new home and again congrats. Dv

Message 3 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

very nice! their financing is nice tooSmiley Happy congrats
Message 4 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Nice start on your Wayfair and at just the right time for you too.

Good luck with the new house and Congrats!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the SL! Never pulled the trigger on Wayfair but I wanted to. They're a little pricey for me.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.