Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair Approval for Co-Worker

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wayfair Approval for Co-Worker

Hello All,

I just wanted to share with you that I have a co-worker that's fairly new to the credit card world and she was interested in the Wayfair store card. I explained to her that there was a SCT with Wayfair and we could go through the process together and see if the pop up would show itself. Needless to say, after about 3-5 seconds it poped up. She was so excited as she wants to purchase some new patio funiture.

So she excepted and to my SURPRISE she was instantly approved for $14,000 - WOW, I haven't seen a Wayfair approval that high up to this point. Maybe some of you have, but I haven't. Mine was only $4,200. lol

Anyway, I just wanted to share that with my friends here on myFICO!!

Her scores are somewhere in the low 700's.

I hope everyone here is having an AWESOME Sunday!!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Wayfair Approval for Co-Worker

Wow! Smiley Surprised

That IS a very nice strong starting limit.

Sort of unrelated but last night i was trying to find a certain style of a summer material that i like in pants and found them with Blair and when i went to check out (2) pair of them, Comenity preapproval pop up jumped out Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Wow! Smiley Surprised

Sort of unrelated but last night i was trying to find a certain style of a summer material that i like in pants and found them with Blair and when i went to check out (2) pair of them, Comenity preapproval pop up jumped out Smiley Very Happy

I agree CreditMagic7, that is a strong starting limit.

Did you accept the preapproval pop up for Blair?

Message 3 of 11
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Wow, that was a great starting limit! Congratulations to your co-worker!

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you CountryLivin!!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your friend's new Wayfair account. At what point did the pre-approval pop up for her? Did she add things to her cart?
Message 6 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Wow! Smiley Surprised

No i didn't.

I got an instant 5% cash back just for using my Ebates Visa Card!!

Funny thing is that i did used to have some of Comenity cards that Blair also accepts but closed them a year ago.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome A! I got my Wayfair card in November and was approved for 2,500.  I was kind of sad that it was so low, but then I was also happy.  Happy because a low spending limit keeps me from doing the damage when shopping there that I would like to do.  LOL!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on your friend's new Wayfair account. At what point did the pre-approval pop up for her? Did she add things to her cart?

Thank you Micheland30!!

We added one item to the cart and proceeded to the check out. Filled in the requested information such as name, address, and phone number etc . . . then went to the next page which was "billing" information. Once on that page, it popped up within 5 seconds or so with the pre-approval.

I believe once you click "Yes, I'm Interested" there's a disclosure to read and then it asks you for your DOB, last 4 of SS# and annual salary.

Hope this helps!!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Wow! Smiley Surprised

No i didn't.

I got an instant 5% cash back just for using my Ebates Visa Card!!

Funny thing is that i did used to have some of Comenity cards that Blair also accepts but closed them a year ago.

I've heard some positive things about the Ebates Visa Card! That 5% cash back is very tempting.

Both my co-worker and I got the Wayfair card more so for utilization - and of course, patio furniture for her. lol

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.