Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair CLI after Apping

tag
joshk4u
Valued Member

Wayfair CLI after Apping

I got a pre approval for Wayfair last night ...so I apped with an APPROVAL with a starting CL of 1000 and called @ 8am est and spoke to the rep to get a CLI with the same SP from last night - she asked if she could pull my credit again and I said NO and she said she understands and used the same pull from last night  and they approved me for 800 more so 1800 of 1 SP ! I only did it because I saw how everyone on these threads handles getting higher limits- SO thanks everyone for the great tools on this site !!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wayfair CLI after Apping

Good job! Congratulations on your approval and increased SL!

Message 2 of 8
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the Approval and picking up the phone and requesting a CLI!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!

Message 4 of 8
Vu
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on the approval and CLI.

You can request another CLI once you registered the account online.  Most of the time, you can request 2 separate CLI back to back and get approved.

Message 5 of 8
joshk4u
Valued Member

Thank you for the suggestion .... I had no idea! Lol. Will they do a SP when I do this?  

@Vu wrote:

Congratulations on the approval and CLI.

You can request another CLI once you registered the account online.  Most of the time, you can request 2 separate CLI back to back and get approved.

Message 6 of 8
Vu
Frequent Contributor

@joshk4u

Most likely will be just SP.  There are some reports that Comenity does HP on some CLI, but the majority of CLI requests are SP.  I hit the CLI buttons on all Comenity cards monthly and never once an HP.  YMMV though.

For future CLI, you can just log in your account online, request CLI.  If success, log out, wait a few minutes, and try again.  It is almost certain that you'll get the 2nd approval of the CLI with the same exact amount of the first approval.

Message 7 of 8
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Looks like Wayfair has just what you need..... Smiley Happy ... Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Congrats on the approval and CLI!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.