Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wayfair CLI

Just applied for wayfair card last night and got a 2500 SL with the SCT , decided to call today and was given 1500 CLI. I havent even got the card yet. Might try alil later to double dip
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wayfair CLI

Congrats on breaking the bankSmiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 15
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congrats @Shtzsik

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 3 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Not bad, grats Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent, congrats! Wayfair has been one of my most reliable and regular accounts for increases, and I’m due again tomorrow based on the timetable for my last four CLIs. Here’s hoping tomorrow continues the streak Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ImTheDevil what is the timetable you look at when asking for CLI
Message 6 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy. Id be careful asking too much too soon . Less eyes on account with Comenity the betterSmiley Wink. JmhoSmiley Happy Enjoy 4k luvin!
Message 7 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

click the button online after every statement!

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@ImTheDevil what is the timetable you look at when asking for CLI

It's settled into every two months on my VS and Wayfair cards. Not sure on Overstock but as of 12/18 I'll have had that for two months so I'm going to try it then.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ImTheDevil do you know the number for VS, i just got their card yesterday as well for 750 SL with the SCT. Would love to see if they will give me alil love
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.