Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair Card

tag
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Wayfair Card

I needed some new lamps for the living room.  Found a couple on Wayfair, got the pop up, came with a $40 off offer.  Took the bait.  Approved, SL is $3500.  

A couple days later, I did get an alert, they HP'd my Equifax.   Not a huge deal, I don't get too worked up over HPs.   Just wanted to let people know that the SCT doesn't always mean its gonna be a SP.   And, yes, it was only the last 4 of my SSN in the app.

I've got a couple of other of their cards.  I've always seen threads of people getting CLI's right at activation, I've never been one of those folks.  Until today!   Card came in the mail today.  Registered, then hit the love button.  Brought it to $5000, signed out and hit it again, $6500.  An additional $3000 increase on activation, not too shabby.  

Equifax is 676, 22 INQ (including this one), overall util ~20%

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wayfair Card

COngrats on approval and nice CLI right away

Message 2 of 6
peghede
Valued Contributor

Why lamps and not recessed lights?

Congrats m8

Message 3 of 6
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I've had a very similar experience with both Wayfair and Overstock. I believe the new norm is to pull one CB even with the pre-approval pop-up SCT. I also got two CLI's right away on opening the account and hope for more after 31 days! I would caution anyone that it looks like there are more HP's than not with these SCT's now

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, JimBo99! I just bought lamps from Wayfair not long ago. Wayfair rocks! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.