cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend Update: Almost $100k BoA + store card

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

Re: Weekend Update: Almost $100k BoA + store card

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@luxeprw9 wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@luxeprw9 wrote:

Congrats!  Your track record with BOA is impressive!

Thanks, but DW blows me out of the water!  $22k - $25k with auto-CLI.  Then her 3 HPs resulted in $40k, $60k, and now $70k - on a single card.  Glad that credit is not a competition!

I've been following your progress because I am working on my BOA card.  Based on your previous post, you indicated that BOA loves high utilization.  But what about hard pulls?  Are they sensitive to that?  I have 6 so far (3 from BOA alone - 2 declines and 1 approval) and it's freaking me out!!  I want to grow this card but I'm concerned with excessive hard pulls.

In my experience, they've been indifferent to my INQ's. My TU has 13 HP's on it, and BoA is 7 of them. 

This exactly. For the past 2 years, TU has 15 HPs and BoA is 6 of them.  EX is 13 with 2 BoAs (BankAmericard and Premium Rewards apps).  I'd try to improve anything mentioned in the denials first; I have not been denied by BoA hence my bets are quite hedged when taking a gamble on a BoA HP, and if I didn't consider them to be "sure things," there's no way I'd be taking a new HP every 3-4 months from them!

Message 31 of 39
Highlighted

@DeeBee78 wrote:

HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP, K!!!! Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Request 40K, got 30K, which is a 50% increase! I guess there was no need to wait until March, but there goes my spade, lol

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 2.29.48 PM.png

@DeeBee78 congrats once again!  Spades are overrated anyway, I have lots of them in (or falling out of) my recycling bin!  Enjoy your seedling and your CLIs, yes plural!

Message 32 of 39
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Image result for congrats gif

Message 33 of 39
Highlighted

@coldfusion wrote:

Hey, wait a minute...I know that particular Jordan's Furniture.....

Congrats on the nice BoA CLIs, even though they aren't anywhere near 7 figures  lol

Hehe, well there are only 6 total, only 3 in Mass, and only 1 with an indoor ropes course so yes, we drove up to the one in Reading since they had the ropes course and a Fuddruckers (always have to be careful typing that one out!).  From the city it's not really any further than Natick or Avon.  And hey, let me get $100k cards with both Amex and BoA first, then I'll try to match our esteemed million-dollar-revolving-limits colleague. No way I'm getting it on one card, though.  Maybe 20. Smiley Wink

Message 34 of 39
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

How fluid is BoA with regards to PC for cards? I plan to app for the PR card initially but I don't know if I want to keep it long term but I also acknowledge I might want to go back if I have remorse doing it. So just curious how they treat going from one card to another so to speak.

Sorry I got busy last night and now I've got some catching up to do!

It's fairly easy with a quick phone call, although with PCs you sometimes might need to use the HUCA method until you get a CSR that knows how to do a product change.  PCs are such a common practice at Chase that I'm surprised it's not one of the phone menu options, but they appear to be so rarely done at BoA that many CSRs have no idea how to do it.  The downside is that unlike Chase where the change appears online in about 5 minutes and you get the card within a week, BoA PCs all seem to be manually done and it takes a few days before your online account reflects the change and it can take up to a month to actually receive the new physical card!

No worries and thanks for the response!

Message 35 of 39
Highlighted
Established Contributor

All I can say is WOW

Message 36 of 39
Highlighted

@ImaPirate wrote:

All I can say is WOW

Thank you, but you can say other things.  Shiver me timbers, gold dubloons, scurvy dog, walk the plank, etc. immediately come to mind.

Message 37 of 39
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

wow, awesome run there! Congrats on all your success! Jealous with the BOFA though, LOL..Smiley Wink

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 38 of 39
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Nice job K, happy for youSmiley Happy
Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.