Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Weekend approvals

Well I went to overstock to look for a laptop for my daughter and got the pop up. I was approved for $250. Low but doesn't matter. Will probably only use around Christmas and to redo my bedroom.

Then I went to express to buy some work pants and got the pop up. Approved for$500.

I really want the J Crew card but no pop up yet. Does anyone have an inside tips. I've tried different items and cart totals between $200-$600 and nothing.

EQ score is 625.

edit: I ended up getting Limited, boscovs and Venus. I think 5 is enough ($1600 total). I will just wait to try for Jcrew in a couple of months. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Weekend approvals

@Anonymous wrote:
Well I went to overstock to look for a laptop for my daughter and got the pop up. I was approved for $250. Low but doesn't matter. Will probably only use around Christmas and to redo my bedroom.

Then I went to express to buy some work pants and got the pop up. Approved for$500.

I really want the J Crew card but no pop up yet. Does anyone have an inside tips. I've tried different items and cart totals between $200-$600 and nothing.

EQ score is 625.

Congrats!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

EQ score is 625.

I have the opposite problem, got the pop ups for Jcrew but no overstock. I had items under 100.00 in my shopping cart at JCREW at check out. I just reached my 4 month mark of being a VS card holder so I am guessing from others who have posted that could have something to do with it -

as I was approved for 4 comenity cards this weekend (I am done now.)

Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

EQ score is 625.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 5
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.