Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Chase.... Very weird approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Weird Chase.... Very weird approval

So i decided to try CSP and FU in one day a few weeks ago. CSP was instantly approved

FU was instantly denied. Too many recent accounts opened. reconned maybe 3 times. no go each time.

Just now, checked my mobile app and saw a new account. freedom unlimited!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was HP 1EX and 1EQ for one app so it's extremely weird.

Called and said the decision for the app was pending, not denied. 7k VS. not bad....

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Weird Chase.... Very weird approval

@Anonymous wrote:

So i decided to try CSP and FU in one day a few weeks ago. CSP was instantly approved

FU was instantly denied. Too many recent accounts opened. reconned maybe 3 times. no go each time.

Just now, checked my mobile app and saw a new account. freedom unlimited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Called and said the decision for the app was pending, not denied. 7k VS. not bad....

Congratulations On Your Approval!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow you got lucky a denial was converted to an approval !! Congrats on your success 

Message 3 of 18
degs138
Established Contributor

Way to go!

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 4 of 18
degs138
Established Contributor

What is your CSP at?

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 18
NICKI183
Established Contributor

Great job in getting approvals for both cards!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Starting Score: 555/567/570- Aug 2017 (TU)646 (EQ) 626, (EX) 635-Goa 750l: UPDATE 2021 (TU) 623, (EQ) 584, (EXP) 598 Current VISA-MC-Amex Credit Cards |NFCU-CashReward-$2k|USSA Visa- $500lAmex USAA-secured Merrick-$1,900ll Amex Delta Sky Miles- $1k
, |Nordstrom-$2100|Neiman Marcus-$700|Credit One Bank $850/$500 / Capital One Journey $700/ Capital One Quicksilver One $1650/Target $600/KohlsStore $300/Personal Loans $14k
Garden Until 2/2022 removing all 18 collection baddies and decrease UTILto less than 5%
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah that one is a little weird. Either way, congrats on getting approved for both

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP was approved for 5k
I'm scared that I may actually get an inq on EQ since they said that my score jumped. Even so, i was going to apply for it again later on so i saved an EX inquiry. My eq is pretty clean so regardless I'm happy
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.