Did you mean: 

Weird SAMs club SL

tag
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

Re: Weird SAMs club SL

@Anonymous wrote:
Nice! Ty KSK1912

And you may want to check with Synchrony to see if you will receive a card from them, because unless they changed it, store cards are actually picked up from your local sam's club. All you need is your id. and they will print out a new card with your credit account number on the back of it. Besides that it looks exactly the same as your membership card. Your current membership card will still be active, but you will need the new one if you want to use your credit line to pay for your purchases.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the first message goto your local SAMs club and get your picture taken ( already have that on file from when I lost a card) next it said your card will arrive in 7-10 days.
I'll have to call. I figured they had it set up to have my picture already there kinda like my CPL now. They just print whatever they have on to it. I'll call them tho to make sure.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval !!

Message 13 of 14
someg33k
Established Contributor

Congrats!

That initial limit is an odd amount, but not for Sams I guess. Think after I close my Walmart card I'll go for the Sams MC as well.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.