Did you mean: 

Well Fargo ?!?!?!?!

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Well Fargo ?!?!?!?!

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous  .. Congrats!!!, I was approved for $15K when the card came out, very happy to have..

I also have it paired with the WF cash wise Visa at $10K.

I would say you had better empty that recycle binSmiley Very Happy

Thanks @M_Smart007  I'm going to recon the 1500 as it's a BT card for 18 months, but that limit is low for a BT card IMHO.   I'm grateful it wasn't a denial so even without a CLI, i'll keep it. 

I did just empty the recycle bin not that long ago..  but it's getting full again Smiley Sad     well Smiley Very Happy

@Anonymous..just ask @UncleB  ..to cut a hole in the bottom ..Smiley LOL

Message 61 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Well Fargo ?!?!?!?!

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous  .. Congrats!!!, I was approved for $15K when the card came out, very happy to have..

I also have it paired with the WF cash wise Visa at $10K.

I would say you had better empty that recycle binSmiley Very Happy

Thanks @M_Smart007  I'm going to recon the 1500 as it's a BT card for 18 months, but that limit is low for a BT card IMHO.   I'm grateful it wasn't a denial so even without a CLI, i'll keep it. 

I did just empty the recycle bin not that long ago..  but it's getting full again Smiley Sad     well Smiley Very Happy

@Anonymous..just ask @UncleB  ..to cut a hole in the bottom ..Smiley LOL

@M_Smart007  LOL       I have seen a few other ones as @K-in-Boston gave permission for others to have it as well, i'll just stuff some in those cans  Smiley Very Happy

Message 62 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.