cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Kiss My Sister! First Arkansas Bank and Trust Approved!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Well Kiss My Sister! First Arkansas Bank and Trust Approved!

Went for the World card!

$35 annual fee

$9450 Limit. Another Card Assets LLC card. Their computer does give out strange limits, but doesnt seem to care about inquiries.

pulled EQ

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Well Kiss My Sister! First Arkansas Bank and Trust Approved!

What does she look like?

Message 2 of 57
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What does she look like?

a little like my BrotherSmiley Sad

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 57
baller4life
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What does she look like?

a little like my BrotherSmiley Sad

LOL. Congrats on the new card. Never heard of them.

Message 4 of 57
elim
Senior Contributor

yeeee hawwwwwwwwww!

Message 5 of 57
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Baller-A few weeks ago another poster mentioned M&F bank and I applied and was approved.
Somebody had mentioned that the card was issued by Card Assetts LLC.
I found that this company issues and manages cards for numerous banks.
Basically they are the same cards at each bank, but the names and logos on the card are different.
They are also a division of FAB&T. I looked up the cards and they were identical.
Thought I would give it a shot with one of the higher tier products.
They are nothing fancy, but seem like plain Jane decent cards
Message 6 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 57
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Woody!  Was it instant or did it take awhile?

Message 8 of 57
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

It was instant.

The first approval was not however.

On that one, i got a 5-7 day notice and the card showed up with no fanfare a couple of weeks later

@B335is wrote:

Congrats Woody!  Was it instant or did it take awhile?

Message 9 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodyman100 wrote:

Went for the World card!

$35 annual fee

$9450 Limit. Another Card Assets LLC card. Their computer does give out strange limits, but doesnt seem to care about inquiries.

pulled EQ

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.