cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Active Cash Card/Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Approval Updated

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Active Cash Card/Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Approval Updated

I decided it was time to get a another revolver. I was in horrible shape in January. In the 570 range across the board. Had 3 PDF and paid 2 CO's to $0. I gradually had increases over the pasy 10 months. I closed on my mortgage a week ago from today and only had to finance furniture. It too was from Wells Fargo. I applied online for the Active Cash card as I saw it was advertised in the bank. (My personal bank account is with WF). I applied online an hour ago and it told my app was pending. Wells Fargo then called me to verify my identity and she rep says I would know in 24-48 hours. Once I hung up, I got an email saying I was approved for a $2000 starting limit. They pulled EQ 697. I am just over the moon. My only revolver is an Open Sky Secure for $200 opened in January of this month. Now I have two revolvers, mortgage that will probably appear in late November or early December and I'm an AU on two other cards. I'm excited to learn more about the perks of this card. 

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Active Cash Card Approval

Congrats on your Wells Fargo Active Cash approval

Message 2 of 24
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Wells Fargo Active Cash approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 3 of 24
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's great!! Congratulations on your WF approval!! 👏🏼🎉🍾

Message 4 of 24
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Wells Fargo approval.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 5 of 24
Jedibarber007
New Contributor

@Anonymous  Niiice! Congrats! Looks like you had a huge increase in your score since January. Is WF your primary bank? Ive orginally wanted to get a CC from them since they are my primary but I feel I would get denied.

Starting Score: 661
Current Score: 677
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your WF active cash approval Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 24
Sub16610
Established Contributor

Congrats on your Wells Fargo Active Cash approval.  Congratulations on getting your new home as well.

Message 8 of 24
DesertWanderer
Frequent Contributor

congrats!

Message 9 of 24
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Active Cash approval 👍🏼

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.