cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Active Cash Card/Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Approval Updated

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Active Cash Card Approval

Congrats on the rebuild and thanks for the DP's!

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 21 of 24
GrandBay
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Active Cash Card/Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Approval Updated

@Anonymous 

not sure you need the AU accounts....

get one more revolver (3 cards) on your own + your mortgage 

Message 22 of 24
GrandBay
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Active Cash Card/Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Approval Updated

@Anonymous 

meant three after you subtract the OpenSky account

but there's no rush 

would still advise you that theres not much need for an AU account (let alone two)

they did their purpose

and you only need 3 revolvers - which you have.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GrandBay Thank you for bringing this up. I am strongly looking into this and I think its a route I am going to go. I have my Open Sky, WF Active Cash and the Chase Amazon Prime Visa. My mortgage will probably post in about a month as I closed on October 4. So I am very interested in removing the AU accouts. 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.