Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Active Cash approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Active Cash approved

Hey all, been off the grid the last couple weeks, focusing on transitioning to a new position at work, getting ready to move my oldest daughter into college this week, and getting ready for everything that comes with school starting back up for the other two kids, plus some time with my parents in the Adirondacks. Decided this was a great way to come back into the boards.

Wells has been hitting me up hard lately, first for their Platinum (three mailers in seven weeks), and then for the Active Cash card a week and a half ago. The Platinum had nothing interesting but AC seems like a no-brainer as an uncapped general 2% with a $200 for $1k spend SUB. Went back and forth on it and decided that being 3/12 for pulls on EX (which seems to be the most common pull I've seen for them, at least on this card), what's one inquiry? 

Pulled the trigger tonight, waited 20-30 seconds and was approved for $10,000 with 15 months at 0% APR including BTs, which I'll likely take advantage of to some extent.

Zero history with Wells ever - no cards, no accounts, don't think I've even walked past a branch on the street. 3/12, 10/24 on HPs (4-5 of which were from car shopping), stats in sig. I'm honestly kind of surprised given how conservative they're reputed to be, but I won't complain.

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

Re: Well Fargo Active Cash approved

Congratulations!!

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! 

Message 3 of 25
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 4 of 25
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Nice dude! Congrats! Nice SL too! Oh how we've grown over the years.Did you take a dip in Lake George? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 25
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Well Fargo Active Cash approval

Message 6 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.  Very nice approval for Wells!

Message 7 of 25
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Active Cash approved

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 8 of 25
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Wells Fargo Active Cash approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 25
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your Active cash credit card from Wells Fargo. I can tell you fromexperience that wells Fargo credit cards can grow fast to large credit limits. You do need to wate 6 months for your first increase then 4 months then after. I started with Propel credit card back DEC 2018 with a 7K limit and to day it stands at credit line of 25K on income 85K.

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.