Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Amex Propel Approved!

tag
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Wells Fargo Amex Propel Approved!

Last night I applied for the Wells Fargo Propel and got the 'Pending' email saying they had to verify some information. I was kind of nervous because this is my fourth new card this year and the second one this month. However I logged onto my online Wells Fargo account this morning and I had the entry for the Propel card there with a $15K limit. Weird that they never sent me another email saying I was approved but whatever! This is my largest limit yet. This has been a goal card of mine for a while and the only shame is I don't have any international travel to do at present because this is my first no foreign transaction fee card, apart from the Discover which is rarely accepted abroad. 

I started this journey just about a year and a half ago and now I've got several of my goal cards, a mortgage and a car loan. It's really amazing how you plant a seed and take care of it and then you get to plant new ones and before you know it you've got this whole garden. Can't wait to pay off the car loan early, get equity in my home, build up my score as high as it will go and then get a vacation spot in a warmer state Smiley Very Happy

Data Points at time of App:

760 Experian

728 Transunion

? Equifax

Revolving Utilization: 13%

Just approved for the BCP earlier this month

*I have multiple relationships with WF already so that might have made my approval easier than others

AU

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Amex Propel Approved!

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 17
ccquest
Established Contributor

Congrats on the very solid approval on your goal card!
as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 3 of 17
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Wells Fargo Propel approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 4 of 17
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

|  
Message 5 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

wow! You must have really high income because thats a huge limit from conservative WFSmiley Wink.  EnjoySmiley Happy

Message 6 of 17
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on that solid approval!! WF is very conservative on Propel SL, I'd say that $15k is relationship based. Well done!!

Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations_misti.gif

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a nice card with a great SL! Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 17
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

That's one killer SL you got coming from WF!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.