cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Amex Propel no af version! Advice needed.

tag
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

Wells Fargo Amex Propel no af version! Advice needed.

Really thrilled! My family has been banking with wells fargo for over 30 years my grandmas mom used to work at the wells fargo downtown (May she RIP) and so today I was looking at my account and thinking I know I have closed accounts a month ago because they just didnt work for me anymore and I needed more space in my wallet so I looked at the WF Amex and it earns points faster than my Amex ED I had and cancelled after 9 months. Was approved for 2k limit not to sure on apr yet. Also if I apply for another account today will it count as one round of pulls?

4 REPLIES 4
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Amex Propel no af version! Advice needed.

@bigalkescott514 wrote:

Really thrilled! My family has been banking with wells fargo for over 30 years my grandmas mom used to work at the wells fargo downtown (May she RIP) and so today I was looking at my account and thinking I know I have closed accounts a month ago because they just didnt work for me anymore and I needed more space in my wallet so I looked at the WF Amex and it earns points faster than my Amex ED I had and cancelled after 9 months. Was approved for 2k limit not to sure on apr yet. Also if I apply for another account today will it count as one round of pulls?

unforunately no. I tried doing the same and the hard pulled for each app you do i wish they did use the same hard pull.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 5
ddemari
Super Contributor

congrats! that card is on my radar once my inquires go down and accounts age a bit. 

Message 4 of 5
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.