tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Amex Propel

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval!!!....Smiley Happy

Nice to see ya @Anonymous, thanksSmiley Happy

Yes..lol...been hiding out lurking....trying to stay disciplined in the garden.....Smiley Happy

Message 71 of 86
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yes, lurking can help but i try that i still get that joy to post soSmiley Wink Any specific garden goals this year?
Message 72 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, lurking can help but i try that i still get that joy to post soSmiley Wink Any specific garden goals this year?

Yes....2019 Garden goals = "Stay in the Garden all year long and maybe even 2020"....lol....Smiley Happy

Message 73 of 86
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Haha, me too. Only the unexpected csn change it but id love to see 000 on the big 3 reports for inquiriesSmiley Happy
Message 74 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha, me too. Only the unexpected csn change it but id love to see 000 on the big 3 reports for inquiriesSmiley Happy

Yeah AJC!! I want to see 0/0/0 inquiries also and at least 2 years on my newest account. Man that would be quite an accomplishment in my book. Good Luck!!

Message 75 of 86
12njoy
Super Contributor

Congrats AverageJoe.  You can grow with Wells Fargo through CLI's and account combination.  I started out with 2,500 and within 18 months I was at 40k. 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 76 of 86
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks @12njoy. Fantastic to know. Having this card may eventually phase out my Cashwise, im still trying to get that silly $25 cashback redemption lol. Good to see you back aroundSmiley Happy

@Anonymous, thanks good luck to you tooSmiley Happy
Message 77 of 86
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

Haha, opened this thread curious to see what new information I could learn in 8 pages, but just found a lot of congratulatory comments. No harm done though...

Congrats AJC, enjoy the love! Smiley Wink

[2/2019]
Message 78 of 86
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry @jdbkiang Smiley Wink im the worse to learn about new stuff off credit cards since i cant spend like the big boys and girlsSmiley Wink. I guess if you learn anything from this thread is that unlike others, eh hem PenFed, Wells Fargo will lend to an average joeSmiley Happy
Message 79 of 86
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats AJC, no $500 AJC special today, getting up there in the world!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 80 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.