Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Amex Propel

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wells Fargo Amex Propel

Before the end of the year i threw caution to the wind to get it out of my system, and applied for the Wells Fargo Amex Propel card. They ended up double pulling me on Ex and Eq. Didnt hear anything until earlier in the week when a letter came saying they needed some additional info to complete app.

I have a fraud alert on my files. Apparently they tried calling me earlier but i dont pick up numbers i dont know. Basically they wanted to verify it was me applying and finished the phone call with a confirmation text that verified my phone. Very pleasant call with a very nice csrSmiley Happy. Next step was her confirmation would go to the UW's to finish app.

Found i was approved when i signed into my WF to check my Visa. Pretty cool it was already added. Today i received the card and must say very striking cardSmiley Happy. Approved for $3000, no sub as i previosly got on on my Cashwise last year, and looks like i got the 21% apr. Scores at time of approval 751 Eq Fico 8, 733 Ex Fico 8. Before application , 12 hps Eq, 8 pulls Ex.

For a non AF , can't complain on the sl especially on my low income. Total WF exposure is now $5500Smiley Wink.
Message 1 of 86
85 REPLIES 85
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Amex Propel

Congrats on the app, and managing to get the "pleasant CSR" on the phone. Smiley Happy

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 2 of 86
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Grats AJC!  Been thinking about tapping wells fargo for that card hopefully later this year

Message 3 of 86
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Big congrats there AJC!!  Belated New years gift there apparently, I guess better late than never Smiley Happy.

Message 4 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats AJC! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 86
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Great way to start 2019 AJC!!!
AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 86
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats, AJC!
Message 7 of 86
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Priory_Man wrote:
Congrats on the app, and managing to get the "pleasant CSR" on the phone. Smiley Happy

lol, thisSmiley Wink. Waited for her system to reboot so we chatted up the weather lol. Could have been worse, could have had a nice convo and a declined appSmiley Wink

Message 8 of 86
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Grats AJC!  Been thinking about tapping wells fargo for that card hopefully later this year

Thanks CC. I guess i could have waited longer and maybe qualified for the sub but i really dont want to app this year and as crazy as it might sound im not really a sub chaser. If i had more $ id probably be more strategic  but alas...Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 86
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats AJC! Smiley Very Happy

THANKS @AnonymousSmiley Happy Aint it funny what a LIEr can achieveSmiley Wink

Message 10 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.