Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Auto CLI

Hi All,

Wanted to share my experience with Wells Fargo Cash wise Visa CLI.

I opened my Salary account with Wells on Mar' 17. Around Oct' 17, I received an offer for Cash wise Visa in my Online account. Applied for it and got an instant approval with 0 APR for 12 months with 3500 CLI. That time my Credit Score should be across 650-670 (from Credit Karma) as I started building my Credit from Jun' 17. I am nit sure about my FICO at that time.

Since then I used that Card very frequently. But always paid off some amount to maintain balance around 1000 - 1200. One time my balance reached around 3200, but I managed to bring it back to 800.

To my surprise, I received an mail couple of weeks back that Wells has increased my CLI to 5000 !!

Not to mention I am very happy. My current FICO is EQ - 710, EX - 715 and TU - 740

My two cents for fellow members - if you are using Wells Credit Cards.

1. Use it frequently

2. Do pay off some amount every month

3. Do not let the balance go over 30%

4. Let you score increase steadily. You don't have to have a stellar score.

I think Wells will grant a CLI sometime between 6 to 12 months.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Auto CLI

Congrats, thanks for sharingSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Auto CLI .. wonder why not alot of people are excited about this card
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on Auto CLI .. wonder why not alot of people are excited about this card

Congrats OP.

I know, why?? This card on my wish list because I banking with WF (checking and saving) for 4 years and I do not have any issue at all. I heard they stingy with SL and HP for CLI. Most banks HP for CLI right? (Chase, Barclay, NAVY, some Citibank cards, etc etc)

Message 4 of 7
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

Congrats OP and thanks for the data point.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Very nice CLI

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.