cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Autograph application (UPDATE: PITY APPROVAL))

tag
justjac2
Regular Contributor

Wells Fargo Autograph application (UPDATE: PITY APPROVAL))

I applied for the new Autograph card this morning. App went pending, same as Active Cash last September. TU pull, score was 775 back in April. INQ: 11/24 , 5/12, most recent was just over four months ago. Fingers crossed that it gets approved!

Update: Approved for $1K @Anonymous.49%. I'm not mad, I'm surprised it wasn't declined. Does Wells allow limit reallocations? If so I'll move $4K from Active Cash

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
collics
Established Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Autograph application (UPDATE: PITY APPROVAL))

Congrats on your approval. Hopefully it will grow!

BK 7 Discharged May 2014. Removal Feb 2024! Let the countdown begin!!
Last App: Apr 2023
Newest to Oldest:

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s Oct 31 2023
Message 2 of 16
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Congratulations, what was the stated income on the application if you don't mind it looks like that WF is not giving out high cl's for this account. WF has lunch a new card but they be afraid of the economy going bad.

Message 3 of 16
justjac2
Regular Contributor

Thanks!  My income is just under $120K. My Active Cash limit was just raised from $10K SL to $12.5 a few weeks ago, so I have some room to play if they let me.

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 4 of 16
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@justjac2 wrote:

I applied for the new Autograph card this morning. App went pending, same as Active Cash last September. TU pull, score was 775 back in April. INQ: 11/24 , 5/12, most recent was just over four months ago. Fingers crossed that it gets approved!

Update: Approved for $1K @Anonymous.49%. I'm not mad, I'm surprised it wasn't declined. Does Wells allow limit reallocations? If so I'll move $4K from Active Cash

Congratulations on the approval.

So far, every approval I've seen for this new card has been for a starting limit at or below $5k.  They've ranged from $1k to $5k.

Never mind, I just saw an approval for $10k Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 5 of 16
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Wells Fargo Autograph approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 6 of 16
LADave
Established Contributor

I read somewhere that WF is more likely to give low SLs than rejections for some applications. I also got one of these $1K SL "pity" approvals today. Congratulations on your approval! 

Message 7 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your Wells Fargo Autograph approval!

I mentioned in another post i stressed apping this same WF card but my stats are pretty full ATM.

Message 8 of 16
Andypanda
Established Contributor

@justjac2 wrote:

When imgot my active cash, i was able to transfer some of my CL from my propel to the autograph no HP needed.

Message 9 of 16
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Wells Fargo Autograph approval

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.