Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Autograph

tag
C6
Regular Contributor

Wells Fargo Autograph

I went into Wells Fargo today to open a checking account. I had a coupon for a $325 sign up bonus. It was my first account ever with Wells. I'm assuming it was a soft pull for the checking and maybe a Chex pull. As we were wrapping up the checking account I asked if they would do a soft pull for a credit card app. She said no, it would have to be a hard pull. She had been with WF for 34 years so I'm sure she knew the procedure. I agreed, and surprisingly they pulled Trans Union. I thought for sure they would pull Experian. Anyway, I was instantly approved for the Autograph card with a $20,000 limit. The interest rate was 23.74, not their lowest, but not their highest. Inquiries were 2/24 and 1/12. Utilization was less than 2%. My scores were FICO 8 725, FICO 9 754. Overall I'm pleased with WF. I get $625 in bonuses and a new 20K limit Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Jeffster1
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Autograph

Congrats on the great WF approval!

FICO 8 (3/1/24) EX 805 EQ 824 TU 844
FICO 9 (2/17/24) EX 821 EQ 778TU 850
I practice AZEO - NEVER above 1% utilization across all cards.

Current lineup as of 9/23
American Express Gold | American Express Blue Cash Everyday 11K | American Express Blue Cash Preferred 10K I American Express Marriott Bonvoy Bevy 5K I American Express Hilton Honors Surpass 3K I Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards Visa 20K | Kinecta MyPerks Rewards MC 35K | TD Bank Double Up Visa 4K | USBank Platinum Visa 5K | BMO Harris Cash Back MasterCard 12K | Capital One SavorOne MC 3K | Capital One Walmart MC 2K | NFCU Amex 15K | NFCU CashRewards Visa 15K I Citi Best Buy Visa 10K I Macy’s Amex 4K I Bread Financial American Express 8K l AAA Daily Advantage Visa Signature 6K I Wells Fargo BILT World Elite MC 30K I BCU Cash Rewards Visa 8K I Chevron Techron Advantage Visa 2.5K I JCPenney Mastercard $6K I UCLA Wescom CU Rewards Visa 7K I
Message 2 of 12
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your WF approval!!

Message 3 of 12
Legally_Speaking2512
Frequent Contributor

That is phenomenal! Congrats - not a terrible rate really at all. Enjoy my friend. 🥳🥳👏👏

Starting Score: 570
Current Score: 643
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 12
mgood
Valued Contributor

GlumInformalBufflehead-max-1mb.gif

Autograph is a great card. Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ8 680, TU8 713, EX8 701
Current Score: EQ8 778, TU8 766, EX8 770 as of April 24
Goal Score: EQ8 780, TU8 780, EX8 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
AZE4 - 2% Utl - New Accts: 3/6, 4/12, 7/24
Message 5 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your WF Approval!

Message 6 of 12
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Wells Fargo Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

FavorablePotableDorado-max-1mb.gif

Message 7 of 12
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the strong approval!

Message 8 of 12
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats there.

Message 9 of 12
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congratulations nice SL on the Cc. 👍

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.