Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Signature® Approval $15,000

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Signature® Approval $15,000

@simplynoir wrote:
Congrats again! 😂🍸

Thought it was deja vu when I saw this approval with your name on it lol

Tricked ya huh!  LOL... thanks again buddy!

Message 11 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your new WF Cash Wise card and another $15k CL! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks again @Anonymous.   Almost like twins!

Message 12 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Mahraja wrote:

Congradulations @FinStar ....Smiley Wink Finny you hidden warrior nice work Smiley Wink

1911.png

Thank you Raj!   Like a spider, gotta cast a wide web!  Catch more! Smiley Tongue  I still have a little "wish" list of others you recommended, all in agood time though Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 36
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Yet another great catch, my friend!  screamer.gif

I might go for this one in the spring... I messed up and 'bit' on a pre-qual for my Propel back in 2017 that didn't have a bonus (I know, shame on me) so I figure they owe me one! Smiley Tongue

Once again, great job!  Smiley Very Happy

and-thats-how-its-done.jpg

Message 14 of 36
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on another nice approvalSmiley Winkhttps://i.imgur.com/Yed5kui.gif

Message 15 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@UncleB wrote:

I might go for this one in the spring... I messed up and 'bit' on a pre-qual for my Propel back in 2017 that didn't have a bonus (I know, shame on me) so I figure they owe me one! Smiley Tongue

and-thats-how-its-done.jpg

Thanks again @UncleB! Smiley Tongue  Yes, definitely worth it, especially at the multiplier level.  Do you currently have their Visa Signature or just Propel?   They owe ya so might as well wait the 15 months from that last Propel approval so you can get the intro APR  promo and SUB!

Message 16 of 36
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Thanks again @UncleB! Smiley Tongue  Yes, definitely worth it, especially at the multiplier level.  Do you currently have their Visa Signature or just Propel?   They owe ya so might as well wait the 15 months from that last Propel approval so you can get the intro APR  promo and SUB!

I just have the Propel.  It was approved in January 2017 so I'm good for a bonus timing-wise, but I'm just about to finish up on the spend requirement for my 'Precious' (AR) so early next year will give me time to recover, so to speak.  Smiley Very Happy

I know the Propel/Signature Visa combo works well for some, but I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the multiplier for flights and for what it's worth the AR is likely to get the majority of my spend anyway.  I'm not above getting the Cash Wise for the bonus, though!  Smiley Embarassed  Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@UncleB wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

I just have the Propel.  It was approved in January 2017 so I'm good for a bonus timing-wise, but I'm just about to finish up on the spend requirement for my 'Precious' (AR) so early next year will give me time to recover, so to speak.  Smiley Very Happy

I know the Propel/Signature Visa combo works well for some, but I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the multiplier for flights and for what it's worth the AR is likely to get the majority of my spend anyway.  I'm not above getting the Cash Wise for the bonus, though!  Smiley Embarassed  Smiley Very Happy

Oh gotcha.   You and that precious AR LOL  ...It's on my wish list!!   Yup, I'm always one not to pass up on the SUB, so yes!

MyPrecious.jpg

Message 18 of 36
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Oh gotcha.   You and that precious AR LOL  ...It's on my wish list!!   Yup, I'm always one not to pass up on the SUB, so yes!

MyPrecious.jpg

I just literally laughed out-loud at that image...that's me!  Smiley Very Happy smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 19 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

I tried for the same card last month and their denial letter was a big lecture about my credit seeking ways haha. 

They tried to give me the same bs but I fought back and wore them down on reconsideration. Persistence!

Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.