Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Signature® Approval $15,000

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Signature® Approval $15,000

Congrats FinnySmiley Happy i actually have this card, whadda ya know an average joe with 2 WF cardsSmiley Wink . Very good limitSmiley Happy Enjoy it, i fear you will be opening up a Mod Run here soonSmiley Wink
Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

I tried for the same card last month and their denial letter was a big lecture about my credit seeking ways haha. 

They tried to give me the same bs but I fought back and wore them down on reconsideration. Persistence!

Recon is really hard to do with less than $20K income and the blemish of a BK on my reports. The BK will be gone next year and we will see what happens but it was a SUB only app anyway, I need another 1.5% card about as much as a hole in the head, so it’s not a big deal. I try to only add cards to my wallet that have long term utility of some kind. 

Message 22 of 36
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats @FinStar .. I can't seem to break through the door with them tried for propel a month or so back and basically stated to much available credit was only reason given if I recall correctly.  I offically have given up on WF unless a pre-approval ever comes my way which is never guranteed as well.. Seems like if one gets it with wells the rest of approvals are pretty easy, but getting in with them initially is a pita!  Strange thing on my debit card with them says member since 1985 or something as use to have a checking account and overdraft with them way back then.  Score on their site is 800+ as well, so frustrating, tis life though.  Also called recon and they couldn't overturn the computer decision even if they wanted to they stated as spoke with a manager in UW.

Message 23 of 36
OthTielo
New Contributor

Congrats! I'll be attempting an app for the Visa Signature once I'm done gardening. I hope I'm half as successful as you have been.

Message 24 of 36
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! @FinStar Awesome starting credit limit! Enjoy it, you deserve it! Smiley Happy

if you don't mind, whats the different between your Propel Amex vs Propel World Amex cards?

Thank you for sharing.

Have the Following:

CashBack Cards Goals: Citi Rewards+

Note to Self: Focus on the Abundance of Love and you shall have more!

Message 25 of 36
cr101
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

I tried for the same card last month and their denial letter was a big lecture about my credit seeking ways haha. 

Smiley Very Happy How many had you applied for? If you don't mind, be specific as possible. I'm trying to see if I stand a chance. :\

Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cr101 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

Smiley Very Happy How many had you applied for? If you don't mind, be specific as possible. I'm trying to see if I stand a chance. :\

I was 16/24 at the time. Definitely excessive. 

Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know I’m over a month late to the party, but congratulations!
Message 28 of 36
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Congrats ! ! !

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 29 of 36
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

BOOM...You...

Awesome Congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

Sorry I am LATE to the Party ,  HUGE  CONGRATS on your  4th WF core CC  approval and another Fine Addition to your Portfolio!!! Smiley Very Happy 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.