Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Cash Wise

tag
PersonalBanker89
Valued Member

Wells Fargo Cash Wise

0n 3/4/18 I applied for the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa for the $200 rewards spending offer and 0% promotion rate. It went to a manual review so I called the number given the following day and was approved for starting limit of 10k.

At time of application my score was 761 and they pulled Experian based on information mailed. There still has been no inquiry listed on my report and the card/limit has not reported. Also, they sent me a Visa Signature but thought it would of been just a regular Visa and saw no mention of the 200$ cash back promo in the packet mailed, but was on the site where I applied. Hopefully that offer applies to signature card as well. Did anyone else receive the signature version?

Overall I am happy with the app as its my 3rd highest limit and all my 0% offers expire in July. I generally make all my purchases on 0% cards and pay in full at end of the offer but have the balance sheet to be comfortable doing so. I am happy to add this card with great initial reward spending offer and 0% rate as I have been running out of cards in this catagory to app for. While others run from Fargo I will take advantage of some free money/leverage!

Background
Aaoa - 3 years
Total CL- 75.1K
Total Active Cards - 9
Utilization - 5%
Inquries - 2
Term Debt - 1 Auto Loan, 7 months open 19K balance
Card Portfolio - NFCU Cash Rewards 22k, AMEX BCP 15.7k, Chase Unlimited 8.5k, Barclays Cashforward 6.4k, Elan Fidelity 6.2k, Discover 5.9k, Citi Double 5.4k, Regions 3k, Chase Freedom 2k
Regions Bank Prestige (11k) / Fidelity Rewards (9.2k) Chase Freedom (2k) / Navy FCU cashRewards (22k) Discover it (6.4k) / Citi Double Cash (5.4k) / Amex Bluecash (15.7k) / Chase Unlimited (12.5k) / Barclays Rewards (6.4k) / Wells Fargo Cash Wise (10k) = TCL (100.6k)

FICO 8 Scores : EQ 752 / TU 738
AAoA : 4.1 yrs / AoOA : 7.4 yrs / AoYA: 1 yrs
Utilization : 2% / Last Inquiry: July 2017
Goal : Garden to 2020 with 750s
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Cash Wise

I’m sure the bonus is also applicable to the signature version. That’s a public bonus offer so I doubt you’ll have any issues with WF funding your SUB. You could always screenshot the bonus offer and email it to yourself, just in case.

Congrats and thanks for the DP.
Message 2 of 12
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Congrats on such a NICE starting limit with Wells Fargo and WELCOME to the Cash Wise family!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy You got the Visa siggy because of your limit. If the $200 sub isnt on your packet you should call and check. I recently pcd to this card and actually got the sub offer in my packet.
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval

I was approved for this card, signature version april of 2017

Your post made me look back at my statements to verify if I received the SUB

And guess what, I couldnt find it on my statements, or the "go far rewards" activity.

I sent smessage to wf and they told me to call the rewards center.

The lady kinda gave a run around and said a case would have to be started 

for the bonus, and after she started it, I finally found out

that NO BONUS was already given, and that the case had to be opened

to be able to receive it. and she verified that it was not given to my account or attached.

So that is what we did, started a case.  she said 7-10 days for response but they will call me.

She also said that this is an ongoing issue that they are having.

I had to let them know how i signed up (cant quite remember but it was online)

etc. etc.

So I was shocked, because I really thought that I knew I already received the bonus.

6 months ago, I went thru all my SUB and found out that AMEX of all people pulled the

same thing and saying that my 4 cards did not have SUB attached to them.

I used chat, then I called and same thing.

SO im gonna call back AMEX and start a case for each card now...

So unbelieveable wow.

I will let you know of any updates. wow

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!
Message 6 of 12
jl4
Established Contributor

Congrats! I've been seeing suggestions on CK for about a week now for that same card. Since I'm gardening (and I have way too many recent inquiries to make it worth the HP), I'm passing, but 3-6 months from now... who knows!? I love getting cards with higher than fleet-average limits. It's definitely making my utilization look pretty sexy. 

EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great data points! Congrats on the new card, the $200 welcome bonus is definitely appealing.

Message 8 of 12
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Congrat!  A good card.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Congrats on your approval

I was approved for this card, signature version april of 2017

Your post made me look back at my statements to verify if I received the SUB

And guess what, I couldnt find it on my statements, or the "go far rewards" activity.

I sent smessage to wf and they told me to call the rewards center.

The lady kinda gave a run around and said a case would have to be started 

for the bonus, and after she started it, I finally found out

that NO BONUS was already given, and that the case had to be opened

to be able to receive it. and she verified that it was not given to my account or attached.

So that is what we did, started a case.  she said 7-10 days for response but they will call me.

She also said that this is an ongoing issue that they are having.

I had to let them know how i signed up (cant quite remember but it was online)

etc. etc.

So I was shocked, because I really thought that I knew I already received the bonus.

6 months ago, I went thru all my SUB and found out that AMEX of all people pulled the

same thing and saying that my 4 cards did not have SUB attached to them.

I used chat, then I called and same thing.

SO im gonna call back AMEX and start a case for each card now...

So unbelieveable wow.

I will let you know of any updates. wow

Valid points are raised here.  This card has been targeted to me daily via FB for the past year. The $200 bonus is great so I always click on the comments to read through them. Every time the promo runs, about 25% of the people that comment are complaining that they never received their bonus. 

@For the folks grabbing this card, take note of what @Anonymous mentioned above to ensure you get your bonus. 

Thanks for the reminder. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.