Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Propel Amex Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Propel Amex Approval

My last app for a long time, the Wells Fargo Propel, was approved instantly with a $7,500 SL! I figured this would be a good companion to my UBER, in the case that Barclays ever claws me. Smiley Wink Also, it fulfills my goal of spreading myself with exposure to all the big lenders (C1, Discover, Amex, BoA, Citi, Chase, Barclays, USB, WF), so now I can zone in on who treats me right and keep my foot in the door with everyone.

I am moving houses soon, but my current residence allows CC payment for free (my next one doesn't Smiley Sad ). I have another $3k in rent due by May, so I figured I would grab one last SUB before my CC spending tanks.

Alright, NOW I am in the garden, because between the Amex Gold Delta ($3000), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($4000), Chase Freedom Unlimited ($500), and the Wells Fargo Propel ($3000) minimum spend requirements, I am 100% at my spending limit, and one more card will be forcing me to needlessly spend! Just no point(s, pun intended!)

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Propel Amex Approval

Fantastic limit and card! Thats alot of Subs to meet. Great jobSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

COngrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!

Some days I wonder if you are an auto-reply bot, @voltronM Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on expanding your portfolio! I am looking forward to decreasing mine with banks like Comenity and Synchrony and increasng my exposure with big lenders.

Message 5 of 10
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your Approval and your EXCELLENT Portfolio of Lenders!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 10
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent portfolio and nice SL!

Message 8 of 10
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval 

Message 9 of 10
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.