Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Propel Approved!

Congrats!  I pulled the trigger on this card as well.  Had been banking with them for about 10 years now and only ever had a secured card that matured into me receiving my deposit back.  Figured to mix up my accounts a little bit and applied, app came back that I needed to contact them direct for additional info.  Turns out just needed to verify there was in fact a fraud alert on my three bureaus, answered some questions, came back with an approval and $9,600 limit (not sure why they couldn't just make that an even $10k).

Highest card to date and already redeemed the $300 in HD gift cards and got a new grille. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 25
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on The Propel!!

Message 13 of 25
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Hi I have the Wells Fargo propel card open the card in december 2018 with cl of 7k. In the first 60 days put 3100 on the card and paid the balance down to 1468 paid 500 for the last three months. income of 75k Fico scores around 790, on ther web site shows that my fico 9 score is 790. Total cl on my cards is 125k and total balance of 2.5k 2.0 ul. I have 2 times allready with Wells fargo to get line increase no go no hard pull. Thay are just tight not happy with them want to use the card more but will not until I get cl increase. My discover card has cl of 27k and my Bank America mastercard cl is 15k uber visa is 12k. Wells fargo ripe off customers in the past and now won't give love now.

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congrats on The Propel!!

h

e

Message 14 of 25
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

CONGRATS on your approval!?!?!? Who did they pull???

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!

Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just signed up for this card yesterday. Got an instant approval with a SL of $10k. FICO scores all around 820.
Message 17 of 25
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I just signed up for this card yesterday. Got an instant approval with a SL of $10k. FICO scores all around 820.

Congratulations, That is a Real Nice SL for Propel $10KSmiley Happy

Message 18 of 25
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!! $6,500 is a good SL for Wells.

Message 19 of 25
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express card and was instantly approved with a SL of $6,500!  Happy I got approved but was surprised at the low SL in comparison to my other cards.

congrats. your scores are amazing!! hope i can get there one day

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.