Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Propel Approved!

tag
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Propel Approved!

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express card and was instantly approved with a SL of $6,500!  Happy I got approved but was surprised at the low SL in comparison to my other cards.

Congratulations on your approval and that's a nice SL with WF!!!   Smiley Happy
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 21 of 25
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!  I pulled the trigger on this card as well.  Had been banking with them for about 10 years now and only ever had a secured card that matured into me receiving my deposit back.  Figured to mix up my accounts a little bit and applied, app came back that I needed to contact them direct for additional info.  Turns out just needed to verify there was in fact a fraud alert on my three bureaus, answered some questions, came back with an approval and $9,600 limit (not sure why they couldn't just make that an even $10k).

Highest card to date and already redeemed the $300 in HD gift cards and got a new grille. Smiley Happy

Congratulations on your approval and very nice SL with WF!!! Also, welcome to the forum new member!  Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”

Message 22 of 25
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I just signed up for this card yesterday. Got an instant approval with a SL of $10k. FICO scores all around 820.

Congratulations on your approval and very nice SL as well!!! Also, welcome to the forum new visitor!  Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 25
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Congrats. You inspired me to app for the card.

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats.png

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.