Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Propel Approved

tag
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Wells Fargo Propel Approved

After reading some reviews here and watching some videos on travel and dining cards on YouTube, I decided to cold-app for the Wells Fargo Propel AmEx. Benefits are pretty strong for a no-annual-fee card (cellphone insurance is a nice perk), the categories align well with our spend, and the signup bonus isn’t too shabby (30K points, worth $300 in cash redemption, after $3K spend in first 90 days). Hit the button, held my breath while the little progress circle spun and spun and spun... instantly approved for $7500.

They appear to have only pulled EQ, which is 780 (or was as of Halloween). I have only 8 INQ on EQ including this one. Income is $131.1K, total revolving credit available including this one is $134.9K, current UTI is 4.29%. AAoA with this account would be 4.79 years.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Propel Approved

Congrats. That card is in my future possibles list.
Message 2 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 3 of 12
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

I was wrong about the INQs... they pulled EX as well, which is 797 at the moment. I have LOL INQs with them, so I’m a bit surprised by WF’s approval. Perhaps they’re not INQ-sensitive?
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just take the win for now w/ WF.  Worrying about the other stuff takes up too much energy.  It will help the next guy that comes along though in figuring out whether they might get approved as well.

Message 5 of 12
Andypanda
Established Contributor

For my propel they pulled ex and tu. 

Message 6 of 12
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your approval

Message 7 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yur Propel approvalSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Wells Fargo Propel card!

Message 9 of 12
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.