Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Secured to Unsecured then limit increase

tag
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

Wells Fargo Secured to Unsecured then limit increase

This past month Wells Fargo unsecured my 500.00 card. When this month's statement closed they gave me an auto increase of $300 making my new limit $800. Pleased with that. It was my 7th statement. Took me forever to get a card with them. Applied several time for regular card, denied for inquiries, right after denial i appled again secured, 6 months later converted to unsecured then when statment cycled limit raised. So happy with that. Not much use on the card and paid in full every month. only put a charge on it a few times maybe 3 months out of 7.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Secured to Unsecured then limit increase

Very Nice. Congratulations.

It's a slow walk sometimes but looks like things are beginning to pick up for you with them so just keep at it and all the best in seeing it continue to grow!

Message 2 of 6
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

it was the same with them when i got the dillards card. applied 4 times before approved. didn't get the amex version but they gave me a $2,300 dollar limit on the dillards card.

Message 3 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@jtw34240 wrote:

it was the same with them when i got the dillards card. applied 4 times before approved. didn't get the amex version but they gave me a $2,300 dollar limit on the dillards card.

Ahhh.

I wanted that card so bad a couple years ago. Especially the Amex version just like you.

There is a Dillards Store in a shopping area that i frequent at a Kentucky river town. Nice one too.

But when i applied it was denied flat out but then FICO numbers and accounts were really few then too. Haven't tried again since.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! That's great!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

👏👏👏 Keep the good work
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.