Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo and more

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo and more

Thx! Congrats again. A lot of ppl don't like WF but I have always been happy with them
Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

And I don't think a group of bad employees make a bad company-they did what they could to make it right Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 30
LexieCat
Regular Contributor

Well, I think what the company did was pretty awful, and many of the "bad employees" were doing what the "good company" pressured them to do.

Nevertheless, I'm not about to dump them because (a) the customer service *I* have received has always been OUTSTANDING and (b) they are my lowest-rate credit card (currently at 6.99 percent) and have terrific balance transfer offers.   So I hold my nose and hope they stay in business.  And that they are properly punished for any misdeeds and closely watched in the future.  Actually, I find it amusing now when I call customer service--the first two minutes has the rep heaping gratitude at my feet for being a customer.  I don't think they will dare pulling any stunts in the foreseeable future.

Chase Sapphire Preferred $32k; CapitalOne Venture $30k; Chase Slate $30k; Barclaycard Arrival Plus $25k; Wells Fargo Visa $25k; Amex EveryDay $25k; Barclaycard Ring $15.5k; Lowes $10k; Barclaycard Apple Financing $9.5k; Best Buy $7k; Chase Amazon Rewards Visa $6.5k; misc. store cards

EQ 822; TU 820; EX 819
Message 13 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

We all have our opinions I suppose.
Message 14 of 30
sarge12
Senior Contributor

OK...today I recieved a letter from Wells Fargo giving me the information on my credit pull that was used to consider my application. Frankly, it has me baffled. It says my score from equifax which ranges from 300-850, was 830. I monitor my fico 08 scores with credit check total and know my fico 08 score from equifax has been a very stable 818. Does anyone know what score model Wells Fargo uses? It could not be a bankcard score because it ranges up to 900. This is an unexpected surprise.

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't comment on WF rewards cards because I'm income rich but FICO poor, but their banking has been fantastic since I started to transition from Chase to WF as of the first of this year.  Way better customer service in-branch and over the phone.  I'm going to apply for their $10k secured card because it's the biggest one I've been able to find and when I travel I'd prefer to take a high value CC than my DC.  I wish Discover IT secured went to $25k because I could cycle through that in a month or two but instead have to make payments twice a week just to use the meager credit line I have there.  

Looking forward to WF after being with Chase for 25 years or so.   So far, 3+ months in, WF customer service has been exemplary. 

Message 16 of 30
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

I always had an interest in the WF card.  There is a branch litterally a couple of blocks from me so I might just stroll into the lobby and llook around.

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does it pull?
TU, EX, or EQ?

Message 18 of 30
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@sarge12 wrote:

OK...today I recieved a letter from Wells Fargo giving me the information on my credit pull that was used to consider my application. Frankly, it has me baffled. It says my score from equifax which ranges from 300-850, was 830. I monitor my fico 08 scores with credit check total and know my fico 08 score from equifax has been a very stable 818. Does anyone know what score model Wells Fargo uses? It could not be a bankcard score because it ranges up to 900. This is an unexpected surprise.

I'm not sure what model they use but I wanted to jump in here and say your scores are awesome and congrats!!!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 19 of 30
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@sarge12 wrote:

I have it written down at home i'm at work and can't get my hands on it but off the top of my head i blieve it's EX Bankcard V2. old version of fico.

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.