Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo "My Carrier" credit card - Update: Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo "My Carrier" credit card - Update: Approved

Does anyone have experience with the above credit card and any app requirements? I need a new A/C for my house, and the best price is from our local company Sun Cool, who offers financing thru this CC, we have $3k upfront but need 2k more. I am trying to figure out how to get this done, and decide whether to app for it solo or see if it can be joint apped with my dad.
Current scores are 687 fico8 716 transunion 680 Equifax. I have 3 recent accounts but only 1 has reported so far, and 16 percent utilization.
My dad recently bought a home (which is what the a/c is for) and has a 240k morgage. The lender told him he has a 700 credit score. Other then that I dont know his credit aside from he has no open accounts.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo "My Carrier" credit card

Update: I am looking into personal loans while I wait for replys, and was preapproved for 3k from discover.
Message 2 of 7
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Not sure what part of the country you are in and how urgent the need is, but your father's score will rise when mortgage starts reporting. I guess I shouldn't assume a mortgage. Either way, you shouldn't have any problems getting financing.

Congrats on the Disco card! If it has a zero % intro period, take the cash back as an extra 2% off the A/C and amortise the A/c over intro period minus 2 month.

Good luck!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

With very very sweaty hands I apped for it, instant approval for $6.6k. Hallelujah!!!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

For reference if anyone else is trying for this card they checked my Equifax report.
Message 5 of 7
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Bam!Bam!

Congratulations to you and your family!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikesonthemend wrote:

Bam!Bam!

Congratulations to you and your family!

its funny, i can get approved for that, but Chase wont give me a CLI on my amazon card ive had for well over a year ¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯ credit will allways be a mystery to me....

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.