Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo

tag
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Wells Fargo

I just called and and found out i was approved for the CashWise card  for 13K SUB is 200 for 1K spend  they normaly use bankcard2 EX but they pulled TU so i cant list data points if they send the score with my card i will list it.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo

They shot me down for too many new acts and also inq when I apped a few months back..LOL
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fltireguy did they also pull TU for you?
Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Bigpoppa you are just killin it recentlySmiley Wink. They love it when....
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Bigpoppa you are just killin it recentlySmiley Wink. They love it when....

You call me big POPPA! 

Congrats Bigpops! Great SL Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:
They shot me down for too many new acts and also inq when I apped a few months back..LOL

I thought they was gone shoot me down i have some new accounts and 30+ Inqs on TU.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Easy $200 too!!!!! 

Message 7 of 12
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

It was Eq or Ex
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I app'd for the same card last week and was declined due to "Lack of or insufficient relationship with Wells Fargo". Silly. Wish it said that a banking relationship with Wells Fargo is required to apply or something to that effect BEFORE I applied. App'd for a Quicksilver couple days later and approved for $10,000 SL.
Message 9 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I know many dont like Wells, somehow before i found out Amex would take me back, about 3 days later, i was suprised they approved me for an Amex . Even gave me a $2500 sl. Very fast to report to, think it was reporting before i even had the card. Kind of wish i could have completed the bonus but lessons,learned. Oh, absolutely no relationship with WF, at least i diversifiedSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.