Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

West Elm SCT Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

West Elm SCT Approved!

I was actually looking for stuff when I came across this site and when I put things in my cart the pop up came up.... when I put in a discount code it disappeared.  I ended up googling and saw the SCT trick for this, but it wouldn't pop up again for me so I ended up opening a different browser (I was chrome and I opened up IE) and it came up; i did it and got approved for $2,500! 

My question is - does anyone have experience with them? Where can I use this card, besides West Elm? I see that they partner with Pottery Barn and William Sonoma, but I can't find anything about whether I can use this card there too.

Also, what would you all do about a CLI? Do you request one off the bat? 

6 REPLIES 6
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Re: West Elm SCT Approved!

Congrats on that approval! I’m waiting for the offer to pop up for them in my SCT. They are part of the Williams Sonoma family which also includes pottery barn and CB2. I believe you can use the card only at West Elm.

Personally I would call right away to request a CLI. You can search the sites to see if it would be a SP or not.

Also will you share some of your data points as to help others? FICO Scores, utilization, etc.

Enjoy

Message 2 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. Yes, West Elm can only be used at West Elm. They have wonderful products!

tenor.gif

Message 4 of 7
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Williams Sonoma Store Card, Pottery Barn Store Card, West Elm Store Card can all only be used at the stated store

HOWEVER you can purchase GIFT CARDS at those stores and the gift cards can be used accross the williams sonoma brands.

Only downside - makes it final sale - and no promo interest offer(s).

Message 5 of 7
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

@OP, congrats! You can call the automated line and attempt to request a CLI.

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 6 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

HP or SP?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.