Not applicable

Re: What A Surprise Disco!! LOL

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I logged into my account to schedule a payment and what did I see. My credit limit went from 300 to 2000!!!! Whooooaaaaa! I had my secure Disco card since July 2019 and I wasn't sure when IF they would return my deposit and give me an increase! I didn't get a email or anything I just logged in and saw it. Is this normal to get an increase without an email?? And I didn't ask for an increase because it was a secure card so I I knew I couldn't. 

Needless to say Im excited for the increase.

I opened my Secured Disco in July 2019 too. However mine has yet to graduate. I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. What are your current scores and what is your statement closing date? Also how much did you use the card/how much "spend" did you put on the card each month. Lastly, how many payments did you make each billing cycle?

Thank You

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

My current scores are
EQ612
TU601
Ex617
My close date is the 9th of the month.
Im not sure an exact amount. Never went over the limit...some months i spent 300 others i may have spent 30. But i tried to always pay in full or close to zero as I could.
I only paid once a cycle.
I believe my income and other cards played a part. My scores just took a hit because im planning my wedding so ive used them A LOT lately. My UTI is about 58% right now across all my lines.
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You for the reply and Congratulations on your graduation and wedding! Best wishes!

Message 25 of 27
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Disco showing the ❤️
Congrats
Consider it a 🎁🎁🎁🎁
And a Bat Attack Approved
🦇🦇🦇🥊💥🥊💥🥊💥✅✅✅
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 26 of 27
TBOY012
Valued Member

congrats!!! 

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.