cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a Crazy Year! Another 5-digit Approval!

tag
marypoppins70
New Contributor

What a Crazy Year! Another 5-digit Approval!

What a crazy year for me credit-wise! Started in February apping (with the advice and knowledge gained by you guys here at MyFico) and I honestly can't stop! Saturday took my DD and her friend to the local Ulta to purchase approx $20 in products.  They asked for my phone number and voila! Up pops up a pre-approval! So, after the success I've had for the past 10 months, I said "sure!" Approved for Ultimate Rewards MC with a $14k SL! It's nuts!

Current scores: 747 Experian - 690 TU (collection - thanks DH *rolls eyes*) 740 Equifax

Total CC Lines in June 2016:  $78,100 - 62% Uti

December 2017: $247,270 - 20.21% Uti (should go down to 16.65% after DH pays off CC with business exp)

Now I need to garden!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What a Crazy Year! Another 5-digit Approval!

Congratulations! Thanks for "poppin" in to let us know!!

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval, but that almost $50,000 in credit card debt should be concerning.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

You sure are addicted, huh? App Anon! We all need to be in that group. Hi my name is Davio, and I'm an addict!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your new line of credit. Enjoy the card and remember to charge wisely.
Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big Congrats, thats a crazy high sl for this brand. Comenity , right?
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Ulta is a great store!
Message 6 of 9
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I love that card. I just met the spending bonus and treated myself to a free facial at the store.💁🏽

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

A huge Congratulations to you!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Love Ulta! I got this card a few months ago. Not a great return on rewards value when spending outside Ulta, but points add up quickly. In case you didn't already know, make sure you save up your points and spend them in increments of 2000 to get the most value out of them!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.